Wednesday 6 June 2012

Step 5


Build relationships! Networking is soimportant in building your business and your brand! All good CEOs got to where they are because of the relationships they built throughout their careers. Part of the reason I am where I am today is because of the all the great people I have met along the way! I never would have accomplished my dreams without the help of others. Here are some of my best-kept networking secrets!

Number one is treat every relationship like a business relationship.  Always be professional! You never know who you are going to end up working with. I met AndrĂ© years before I ever dreamed he would be a judge on America's Next Top Model!

Go to industry events and put yourself out there. Meeting other people who work in your field is key. Identify the top players and introduce yourself.

Always carry business cards! You never know when or where you are going to meet the person who could change your life, so you better be prepared at all times!


(image from Pinterest)

No comments: