Wednesday 6 June 2012

Step 1


Found this article I like from Black Vogue and I thought I should share it with you.  It a 7 step programme by Tyra Banks to become your own CEO.

I am the CEO of Bankable Enterprises, but I didn't get here without starting somewhere. I took a lot of steps to get where I am now.The first thing you need to do is be the CEO of your own life. Everyone has potential for greatness - make sure you take steps to achieve the greatness in YOU. Every week I will feature a new step on how to build your way to being your own CEO.

Step One… Take a moment.
You should take a moment every day to reflect on your day. Did you miss out on an opportunity for something big/small? Did someone else steal your thunder? How about making plans? Did you let a friend decide what movie to see even though you really didn't want to go see it? Think about all the things you need to change to take charge of everything you do.

In order to run your own business, you need to be able to run your own life. Keep track by writing in a journal/your phone's memo pad/post-it notes/etc. EVERY DAY. This will help you with Step 2… Check it out next week!


(image from Pinterest)


No comments: