Friday, 11 May 2012
I found this really useful website which has the instructions on how to reuse an old Johnson and Johnson lotion bottle or even a body wash bottle into a cellphone charging holder!!!
Are you TIRED of charging your precious phone on the floor?
Click THIS to find out how easy it is to convert a Johnson's lotion bottle to the cellphone charger case.
Wednesday, 9 May 2012
Found THIS DIY from The Beauty Department Tutorial page, thought you would love it. Hope you try it out.
blue painter’s tape, paper towels, gloves, white flat spray paint, gold metallic spray paint, mason jars in various sizes…
- Remove the lids from your mason jars.
- Put painter’s tape along the edge of a paper towel or two.
- Wrap the jar. For the first color, I wrapped the tape straight across as you can see in photo 3.
- Tuck the excess paper towel inside the jar so no spray paint gets inside.
- Put your gloves on, go outside, put a piece of newspaper or cardboard down and spray your jar. I applied very thin layers of paint instead of one thick layer. It dries faster, won’t drip and gets better coverage.
- Remove the blue tape and paper towel after the first color dries completely.
- If you’re sure the first color is dry, wrap the jar with the tape + paper towel again, but this time in another direction. I wanted to do mine diagonal.
- Put your gloves back on and go back outside. Spray the second color and wait for it to dry. I LOVE the matte white with the shiny gold combo but you can use any color that you think will look good in your bathroom. Remove the tape when it’s dry and you’re done!
Tuesday, 8 May 2012
1. I have learnt I should not let people get to me. I am the Master of my destiny
2. I have learnt I am getting better at what I do. I just need to apply myself and reread stuff.
3. I have learnt I am not great at letting go, I hold on to stuff I should.
4. Leo has continually taught me I deserve better- when I held to people who do not deserve to be in my life and reaffirmed my strength and believes. I'm grateful to her for that.
5. I have realized how much I love seeing determined people, I see that in baby Enzo when he tries something new. It might hurt him, but he never gives up. I call him my energizer bunny!! I love that about him
Friday, 4 May 2012
(image from Pinterest)
"Four years ago, I was just a guy who had a crush on a girl, who had a boyfriend. And I had to do the hardest thing that I've ever had to do, which was just to ....WAIT....And, a lot of people told me, I was crazy to wait this long for a date with a girl I work with but I think, even then I knew that, I was waiting for my wife."
Wednesday, 2 May 2012
(image from Tumblr)
As a kid I always used to watch the Olsen's twin movies, they were what I inspired to be. I blame this on two things, one we shared a birthday (June 13) and two, they were funny and adventurous. This page is to thank them for inspiring the young me.