Thursday 1 March 2012

Magical Moments


Today I decided to write about one of my favorite things, you might be thinking its shoes but its actually lingerie. There is something about a piece of fabric which enhances your lady lumps and makes you feel sensual, sexy and confident. As a black girl, I grew up thinking woolies undies were the eish! Those were the days when cotton was my best friend. When P.E.was an opportunity to compare notes on the wonders of Jockeys against the unflattering old fashioned full panties which made you look like you were wearing a diaper. This was of course before my love affair with Wonderbra and Sloggi underwear. I will be the first to admit that they are a little pricey on my student budget but when I am rocking it, for a few minutes I feel like Heidi Klum on the Victoria Secret Runway. There is something about black lace on a red bra with a perfectly detailed lace undies of any type or a simple black bra with boyish shorts that makes a girl feel like she can dominate anything. With the right combination of lingerie being FIERCE becomes more than just a word and that magical moment when a caterpillar discovers it can fly or even better Georgy Porgy discovering how powerful a kiss is......occurs 






(images from Facebook, Victoria Secret page)




No comments: