Thursday 21 February 2013

Tasneem is getting married!!!!

Many people says that getting married before 25 is leaving the party before 12 midnight but, I know that there is a beauty in finding the love of your life when you are young. When you have your whole life to build your future together and the occupations of the world have nothing on just you and him against the world. This "beauty" protects you from kissing too many frogs before you find your prince or the dangers of being a serial dater or just plainly having runaway bride syndrome. So, without a doubt allow me to share a little about this precious gem I call one of my closest friends.

 
We met in grade nine at GHS where she guided me through my bad spelling and terrible afrikaans while I shared my stories and magazines with her. She shared her adventures and stories of exotic destinations and together we shared a love for fashion and labells as well as day dreamed about one day finding Prince Charming. Tazzy, as I call her, taught me it is ok to wait. That you can not compromise who you are just to be in a relationship and when you do marry, marry the person you can not live without. I am glad to say that Tasneem found her prince charming who became her bestfriend and the person she could not live without. So, after many years of waiting for Tasneem's perfect wedding, the wait is almost over. My friend is getting married!!! Wishing You and Ray a wonderful and happy life together

2 comments:

fatima said...

Aww love it! Tassy is a good friend to us all and deserves all the best. May they live happily ever after...

tas said...

Honoured* thanks a lot my friend ♥